This new second day addition, called “AgilQuest University”, is meant for both the leaders and the workplace operations staff within organizations who rely on OnBoard, Book-IT or Commander BI to keep their workplace operating efficiently and meeting the needs of employees. Current AgilQuest customers will find day 2 of the conference is focused on their needs with the product training, product information and future roadmap they’ve been asking for year after year.
These sessions and workshops incorporate
- Best practices for implementation and day-to-day use
- Examples of how other organizations have increased value of their OnBoard or Commander BI systems to their organization
- The latest how-to’s and things you didn't know you could do
- Walkthroughs of the newest releases of AgilQuest’s office space measurement analytics and desk and meeting room reservation systems.
Who should attend?
Any current customer of AgilQuest or anyone interested in learning more about how the AgilQuest technology works and is used to support the workplace.
- Workplace leaders who need to stay current on how the latest workplace technologies are used to solve organizational issues should reserve their seat in this limited-space second day.
- Operations staff such as administrators, lead concierges and trainers should take advantage of this intensive, lower-cost training opportunity to find the best ways to handle day-to-day problems and utilize the full capabilities of OnBoard to make their lives easier and deliver the best-possible support for their internal clients.
- Technologists ready to hear about how the AgilQuest software is keeping up with modern technology, digital signage and security isses