The Agile Workplace Conference (AWC) is a premier workplace conference. The AWC provides a forum for attendees to learn about innovative workplace strategies, ideas, and best practices from workplace experts and practitioners. The conference includes a wealth of information, ideas, and content in just one day. During the conference, attendees will attend general and breakout sessions, network and hear what industry peers are trying in their organizations, discover ways to harness the collective creativity of your organization, as well as get a view into the latest workplace trends and thought-leadership.
Organizations in both the public and private sectors planning or just starting new workplace programs, as well as those with more established, advanced programs are encouraged to attend. Anyone involved with these programs, including workplace strategists, program managers, IT teams, operations, and facility managers, human resources and even C-Suite, will benefit from this conference.
What to expect at this year’s Agile Workplace Conference:
- Learn about workplaces innovation in its many forms, and how to best connect people, place, and processes in your organization
- Learn about innovative workplace strategies, trends, and tactics
- Hear from people who are “walking the talk” and learn about real examples of workplace innovation
- Hear from a respected group of workplace experts and practitioners
- Meet new friends and make business connections throughout the day and at the always-popular closing networking reception
- Exchange new ideas, interact, and network with your peers
- Learn what your peers are trying in their organizations, what is working and what is not
- Interact with sponsor companies and learn about innovative new products and services
- Come early or stay late to experience Washington, D.C.